Welcome to the North Coast Beginning Teacher Program!
A quality support system for all beginning teachers and a caring, competent and highly qualified teacher for every child.
The NCBTP is a regional consortium comprised of multiple county offices of education, universities, and over 100 school districts, charter schools, and private schools throughout Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Nevada, Solano and Sonoma Counties. The NCBTP administers state-approved credential programs and provides support to new and aspiring teachers across our service area. Feel free to Contact us at any time! Click here to learn more about the program.
Information for Program Participants
There are various steps to complete program enrollment with the North Coast Beginning Teacher Program.
Induction Participating Teachers and Support Providers: Steps to Complete
- Create or Update Account Profile: Click here (You may also access seminar registration and Moodle through your account profile)
- Year 1 Participating Teachers and all Support Providers complete State Consent (Year 2 PTs have automatically been rolled over) – Click here
Interns & Intern Support Providers: Steps to complete:
- Create NCBTP Account Profile – Click here (Program enrollment consists of creating your account profile, and registering for your seminar series.) Be sure you register for the same seminar as your Intern or Support Provider as you attend TOGETHER.
Optional for Interns: Starting Out Right online course – Although this course is not required, it is highly recommended for Interns.
- Interns complete the online Participant Consent Form – Click here
- For 2013-2014 program requirements, contact Maria Verdejo at email@example.com, 707-524-2833.
In the news
Get Ready for Spring!
Access the Site Administrator Mid-Year Survey
The following NCBTP positions are posted through EdJoin: